Mary Kathryn has been a member since 1993 and is a past President of ETAHU
1. Tell me one interesting thing about each person you live with.
My Mom, Sarah Anderson, was the founding President of ETAHU and my son Austen Gareth Haught is named after my favorite author Jane Austen and a Knight of the Roundtable.
2. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?
A swan. I think they are beautiful and graceful, but they are fiercely protective.
3. What is a weird habit that you have?
I make my bed every morning making sure all the pillows are perfect…and there are a lot of pillows. It’s a habit. My son thinks it strange.
4. What is the very first thing you do when you wake up each day?
I read my daily Bible devotional.
5. Do you have any scars?
Yes, numerous scars. How did you get them? I received almost all of them from surgeries.
6. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Honestly, just be comfortable and happy.
7. If you could only eat one food for a week, what would it be?
8. What’s the coolest place you have ever visited and why?
Turks & Caicos. The water was stunning. Grace Bay was beautiful. Time just slowed down while we were there.
9. If you could do anything you wanted for an entire day, what would you do?
Binge on Netflix.
10. Who is the person you most like to spend time with and why?
My son. He’s got a great sense of humor and he never fails to make me laugh.