1. What is your favorite music?
I like all kinds of music. My favorites are the classics like the Beatles, Foreigner, The Eagles, Metallica, Christian, Country, classical. Current songs I like include: “&Run” by Sir Sly, “God Only Knows” by King & Country, and “idontwannabeyouanymore” by Billie Eilish.
2. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Cabo San Lucas, Hawaii or the Virgin Islands because of the natural beauty and the ocean.
3. Why did you choose this profession?
I didn’t choose it; it chose me. Kind of like a wand in Harry Potter.
4. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
First of all, I would not tell anyone! Secondly, invest it wisely and then distribute it wisely to charities. Buy a home. Go on vacation. Send my child to college debt-free! Help a family member in need. I would not quit work but I would not stress about work anymore!
5. If you were president, what is the first thing you would do?
I would never want to be President.
6. What are you most surprised by in today’s world of technology?
Society’s willingness to trade quality for convenience.
7. What do you see as society’s largest concerns in the future?
Homelessness and racial discord.
8. Seen anything lately that made you smile?
Every time I see one of my daughters.
9. What was your first job out of high school/college?
I worked at The Villages resort (now Holiday Inn). I greeted people and drove them to their townhomes to check-in. Gave them a bottle of champagne and instructions on where everything was.
10. Got any phobias you’ like to break?
Yes, fear of flying.